Monday, August 15, 2011

FULLY FUNCTIONAL gets fully drawn!

This weekend was spectacular:  I unveiled new artwork on my deviantArt page.  A perfect illustration based on a poem I wrote called "Fully Functional," which is from my chapbook ROBOTS DANCING.  The chapbook itself follows a few characters living in a speculative future, in a mega-city called Jasper--located in the north Californian territory. 

The artist for "Fully Functional" is Sandra Singh, or *so-berauscht on deviant, a wonderful young lady from Germany was so awesome as to do a free, 1-page illustration for my work!

I saw the final product--a low-res proof--on Friday afternoon via email link.  And I was really glad she was HOURS ahead of me on the globe.  That way I didn't have to wait long for the full file...

The work is so beautiful, it should be a cover.  :)

Check out my deviantArt profile for the poem and art together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!