Friday, July 29, 2011

SDCC 2011: Lights, Camera, Don't Pay Attention!

Looks like I don't have any trousers on my bam-bam.  This is Saturday's show at the convention.  I asked Justin to do a cover sketch for my latest project, "Love Sick."  Which he so very nicely obliged to do.  Pia gets cozy with the camera... while I'm just looking confused, Ian says something, and Justin does a profiled, blinky half-smile.


Left to Right:  Me (Writer - DEVIL), Justin Norman/Moritat (Artist - ELEPHANTMEN, THE SPIRIT), Pia Guerra (Artist - Y THE LAST MAN), Ian Boothby (Writer - SIMPSONS & FUTURAMA Comics)



Sunday at the con.  Gabe and I chat it up with some lovely ladies.  I even got do do some pencil work, and Gabe inked... at my insistence, because I'm utter crap at inking my own work!  Hopefully, I'll get better at it though.


Me and gabo (Gabriel Bautista - Artist & Colorist for ELEPHANTMEN)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!